Monday, July 4, 2016

I'm Back!

I finally got my diver's licensed so now I'm able to drive places. Got a new PC, and got my scanner working again. As for YouTube stuff my PC is still not good enough to give you all a quality let's play, but I now can work on producing comics again. I plan on keeping this short since it has been a long time since I have posted here and don't know if any readers or interested people will come back to this blog. I can now get the ball moving though I'm still unemployed and can't finance myself or my endeavors right now.

Goals:
*Comics as always! Scripts are still being reworked since I am having software issues (old to modern software).
*Improve or obtain a better PC for working on better quality projects.
*Get a job that can both finance goals/ endeavors, and be a safe place for my health.
*Rework on RPs since the old software is having issues converting to modern software. I don't have the money for the official software to be used and have to use free software.

No comments:

Post a Comment