Sunday, January 18, 2015

It's been 2 months

I'm sorry, I took some time off from this all. From what I have learned my family is not very supportive of me doing YouTube or comics. It hit me hard-- since they (being YouTube and Comics) take a lot of work to do and put out to the world. My doctor is still holding me behind red tape to the point where I cant really get a job, or keep one if I got one. So what am I suppose to do-- lay down and rot as the world goes on-- no! I plan to at least do something with my life even if it is limited due to no income and filled with people who can't get it in their head to think that I'm trying to do something. It's frustrating, but it's my situation and it is not going to get better anytime soon. Time to get back to actually doing something!

Sorry it's more of a rant then anything else-- just needed to get it out of my system so I can have some normalcy. Thank you!

Anyways this is what I'm currently doing:

Making a short and easy RP to test some functions I want to put in my RPs. (I plan to do a solo play on camera and if people enjoy it then I may try to include other people)

Still scripting my comics and getting my art in order. I have also found a site to upload my comics for when they are drawn out.

As for videos I still can't record "let's plays" of anything in tell I get a new computer with the ability to play and record at the same time. A friend did send me a game to play over the holidays and I want to record it.

Again I'm sorry for any inconvenience for anyone who was following my blog for the inactivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment