Monday, July 4, 2016

Organizing The IgnightedHub

Role Play:
I'm moving things around the blog for my role play developments. It would feel right for them to have their own page/ home on this arrangement of reorganizing projects that I call the IgnightedHub. I do hope to get these ideas out to the world organized and easy to find to enjoy.

Comic's:
I don't know if I am going to post them on my blog or just have links to Tapastic.com and store pages to buy hard or digital copies. Though it would be nice if they each had their own page to advertise them. I have also thought of having links to comics and comic developers that I enjoy.

YouTube:
It's on hold right now tell I have a better PC for better quality videos.

Twitch:
On hold like YouTube I would like to share streams in better quality too.

No comments:

Post a Comment