Sunday, October 26, 2014

New RP in Development

I started a new Sci-fi pen and paper role play in hopes of better play-ability that can extend to my other role plays in development. I expect that the basic play-ability will be possibly in 2 weeks. Right now its just a stack of notes. For the fallowing week I plan to make more notes. The week after family are going to be visiting for a week then Ill be making rules and functions fallowed by starting maps. After that I currently don't have plans, but I can expect more development. When things are better put together then Ill E-mail live streamers that I have contact with (not regularly), and do a lets play... or lets roll on YouTube. Jokes aside I hope to get a regular schedule again so that you the reader in this case can have an idea of when I upload/ update.

Mondays will be regular. Fridays-Sundays still not sure of when I will be updating/uploading.

Anyways I have decided that I intend to upload before 7-9 pm mountain time. If internet allows it 10 pm. the earliest that I would upload is basically when I got something.

No comments:

Post a Comment