Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sorry for the recent inactivity

For the last few weeks I'v been in a dark place and I don't like the idea of rubbing that off on anyone. Iv been working, playing Destiny and trying to get my mind off of things that have happened.

R.P.: Iv decided to make a side project while thinking over the NPC generator. To generate a personality and a way someone operates and interacts is complex-- thus hard to simplify. This new project to to help the thinking process for that purpose.It will double as an opportunity to do my maps differently (adding more detail and clarity) progressing my skill in doing so. Also this month makes my R.P. officially 5 years old in the development.

Art: Finally got a scanner that works and operates, so I now am able to do more things.

I need to rework my schedule too.

Again I'm sorry for not producing any content for the last few weeks!!
Things happen and all I can do is hope that no negative things occur!

No comments:

Post a Comment