Sunday, September 21, 2014

Not the most Productive week

Do to drama I lost sleep and my sleep schedule. It has been hard to try and fix it and have access to the internet to do uploads. Also I had some eye pains and lost most of a day due to the fact that I ended up having to nap most of the day-- ended up feeling a lot better afterwords. Anyways of what I got done was my Challenge Roll Monday episode of last week (getting better I think), but was uploaded late due to internet troubles. I have thought of some things to improve the rolls that I'm going to input after this post is up-- just some things to make it more specific to what to do and adding more importance to time.

For my RP:
*NPC generator is taking more time then I want it to. People and there motives are more complex to categorize then what I first imagined. Its no wonder why I did not put this in yet its a game its self to make them.
*The new Character sheets are still being put together. I have not worked on the genetics part in awhile, but need to try and finish.
*I have also looked at some of my notes that survived over the years finding one on fixing the pregnancy reward system that was abused (LV.4 to LV.10 in one session if I remember correctly). I finally got most of the calender together so this can be fixed soon so it cant be used for easy level ups.
*Still need to put together a rule book so this can become testable again. Even one that dose not have everything would be good to at least get the ball rolling.
-Rule set for GM
-Rule set for Players
-Item creation guidelines
-Item finding guidelines (aw all of those buckets of nails... just have to smirk on that. Every group made very interesting weapons and one that was involved in the worst death in testing. I miss GMing.)
-I guess I can do work and guidelines on pvp first since they do not all have to require maps to play. (that also means a temporary list of usable weapons, tools, and objects to use and modify to a player's liking)

No comments:

Post a Comment