Tuesday, September 16, 2014

An Interesting Night

First Id like to apologize for not being able to do part 2 of this week's Challenge Roll Monday last night. I was unable to work on it. Gimp (my editing software) was refusing to cooperate with me and I had to help with a tasty dinner. Before I tried to get back to work on part 2 again I started a conversation with one of my cousins-- who I learned was going to have a baby shower and was inviting family for next month. The next thing I know after I finish my little sister comes into my room and explains that her Ex boyfriend was at the door with 2 friends. Now the thing that was the most concerning is that he lied and cheated--as far as I know he has a court case too. The dumbest part is the fact he was an intoxicated minor at the doorstep trying to apologize to my sister. This all happened when I was on the phone. Why are people so stupid sometimes? I don't know. However I do hope that this incident dose not become something larger. I also hope that my sister learns to be more cautious about answering the door and the people she dates. Sorry if your still reading this-- just needed to get this out of my system.

I'll be doing the episode hopefully without anymore setbacks after I do some choirs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment