Friday, September 12, 2014

Internet Problems

Due to issues with internet Iv been unable to update this blog or upload anything. This is my first chance to really do much online this week. Its frustrating when you don't have access when you need it. My connection seems almost random right now so I don't know if I can keep to a scheduled system-- thus Ill do updates when I can.

RPs: I've decided to combine my 3 Role-Plays together to save some project space and because it makes more sense to do so with how I have set them up. This dose mean I need to re-do my character sheets, but right now it will be worth it. I have also come under my the understanding that it is unplayable at the present moment. Its almost the 5 year anniversary for RP development too.

Keeping this post short for getting at least something put up to show that I have not abandoned this.

No comments:

Post a Comment