Sunday, September 7, 2014

Going to be more Focused on RP development

This week I'm going to be working on my Role-Plays and getting them out to the world this week. That dose not mean that I'm going to be releasing them this week. Just working on them this week to release when they are ready. I will admit that its been a long time since anyone has tested them so I just need help making sure that every rule and important peace of information is on paper and not just in my head. That is primary for RP1. For my other RPs--they need to have some time to think over. I'm thinking If I work hard enough RP3 can be up for testing in a month. For this week I'm going to be trying to get around to posting my updates for each project including my RPs. That means going into more detail about them then the temporary place holders I have up in the Role Play page section. Anyways I'm burned out-- just spent an all-nighter trying to get a starter kit out and ready. Its far from perfect, but its a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment