Sunday, August 31, 2014

Now Live!!!

It's time to start up this blog! Welcome to InghtedHub the location where all of my work is going to be connected. For now the only thing that has things on it is my deviantart account-- YouTube is going to be in use later.

DA: Scanner is unable to be used at the moment. When possible I'm going to be uploading art from my high school years-- well most that has survived and is still with me to this day.

YouTube: The camera that I have saves video that is unable to be edited with the Software on my laptop. This just means that I will not be doing much editing at this moment when I start uploading video, and as any starting YouTuber the videos are going to be a little awkward anyways. At present it's like starring into a pitch black eye with an overwhelming silence as I speak to a camera. Its very different from speaking to someone in person. I'm not even sure how the uploading process is going to go, but we will see. If everything goes as planned my first video is going up Monday (tomorrow from this post).

RPs: My role-plays are currently under development. Currently working on a better combat system for all of them. They all need continued testing before a release can be attempted. A group for the purpose of role-playing is still in progress of being formed. This group will hopefully be willing to test my current role-plays that are playable and continue to make them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment